Open top menu
Sunday, November 25, 2012

Over the last 3 years, I have been providing employers with their need in posting ads in different ad sites namely Ebay, Amazon,Backpage and Craigslist. I am also one of the best SEO provider / Virtual Assistant here in BD. I am skilled in creating HTML codes,email handling, data entry, online research, data scrapping and lead generation. Also great with social media work like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin. I am seeking opportunities to help more employers market their business online. If you need someone who can do things for you in terms of online advertising/ marketing, I am the perfect person for you. Click here to see more
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments